Starting September, practices will be held Thursdays only from 6:30‑8:00 until the end of the regular season, approximately mid-October. Once the playoffs begin, Thursday practices will no longer be scheduled as cheerleaders will only be required to be at the field 1 hour pre-game.
What to wear/expect:
- black shorts or black athletic pants (no jeans)
- long hair must be up in a ponytail and out of face
- no dangly earrings/jewellery that could get caught or harm others
- running shoes are required - if you do not have appropriate footwear, you will be asked to sit-out (no flip flops or sandals)
- fingernails should be kept short
- no gum, candy, cough drops, etc. are allowed
- NO CELL PHONES are allowed on the field during practices or games.
- bring water!!